Here’s what you need to know:
The Blogsmith: Accolades
- 100 Best Sites for Solopreneurs 2018 (According to One Woman Shop)
- 100 Best Websites for Writers in 2019 (According to The Write Life)
- Top 75 WordPress development blog
- Helpful WordPress Influencer (According to Pathfinder SEO)
- Engaging podcast guest
- Skillshare course creator with frequent features
- Well-reviewed newsletter creator and digital marketing speaker
Maddy Osman: A Brief Bio
My fascination with the internet began very young. At the early age of 11, I was designing my first websites, and editing graphics on Photoshop.
Of course, it probably wasn’t until college that I really had the chance to fully develop those talents, when I started working for Student Life Marketing + Design at the University of Iowa.
From then until now, I’ve held jobs like:
- Sony Brand Ambassador (at the University of Iowa)
- Zipcar Brand Ambassador (Chicago)
- Sales at Groupon (Chicago)
- Sales & Marketing at Social Media Beast (Chicago)
Each role has taught me something different about how humans make decisions, and I bring that into The Blogsmith.
Today, I work with SEO writing clients that include:
- Sprout Social
- Search Engine Journal
…and so many more!
Maddy Osman at WordCamp Denver
Nice to Knows
- I like getting involved in the local community. Right now, that means I’m the Social chair for BMA Colorado, a co-founder of Freelancers Union Spark: Denver, and I’m a co-organizer for WordCamp Denver.
- I consider “nerd” to be a compliment. In high school, I won a web design competition hosted by a local community college, twice. I make a habit of checking out at least one WordCamp each year. I love writing about WordPress for amazing publications like WPMU DEV, Developer Drive, and GoDaddy.
- I’ve taken all the online certifications. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Mobile Sites, Hubspot Inbound Certification, and am a Hootsuite Certified Professional (also a #hootamb, or an ambassador for the platform).
What's with the Street Art?
The graffiti-inspired look of The Blogsmith comes from pictures I’ve taken, and spots I’ve discovered during my travels, notably in Barcelona, Berlin, Chicago, and my newest home – Denver. I love the creativity and edge of my favorite street art finds, and bring a similar spark to my client work.
What Clients Say
As much as you may want to learn about my ability to rock one of your projects, I need to also learn from you to know for sure if your project is one where I know I can add value.
If you’re specifically looking for content marketing/blogging help, here’s my portfolio of writing samples:
Keep in Touch!
I send out a weekly content roundup incorporating the same articles I follow to stay current in the industry. I also share some of the pieces I’m writing for clients like Search Engine Journal, Sprout Social, and 99Designs.