Please note that these resources may contain affiliate links. If you buy something after clicking one of these links, I may earn a commission.
Lesson 1: Important Pinterest Stats
- Pinterest is the second-largest social traffic referrer to websites.
- Buying intent on Pinterest:
- 87% of pinners purchased something because of Pinterest
- 93% of people say they use Pinterest to plan purchases
- Pinterest potential:
- Pinterest search vs other popular search engines:
- Pinterest: 2,000,000,000 monthly searches
- Google: 100,000,000,000 monthly searches
- Bing: 6,000,000,000 monthly searches
- How long Pinterest content stays relevant:
- The half-life of a tweet is approximately 24 minutes.
- The half-life of a Facebook post is approximately 90 minutes.
- The half-life of a pin is approximately 3 ½ months.
Lesson 2: Designing Pinterest Images that Get Attention
Canva is my favorite tool for creating simple but beautiful Pinterest images.
Lesson 3: Pinterest SEO: Keyword Research
Lesson 4: Pinterest SEO: Board Setup
Example boards from Tanks that Get Around
Lesson 5: Pinterest SEO: Pinning
Pin Description Template:
- Account keyword
- Board keyword
- Website (explain what it is)
- Call-to-action (CTA)
Lesson 6: Pinterest Website Integrations
Lesson 7: Pinterest Analytics
Lesson 8: Group Boards
Pinterest Group Board Directory: PinGroupie