Your Outside Blogging Expert
Busy with client work and not enough time to take care of your own content needs?
My typical client understands the benefits behind a consistent content strategy, but doesn’t have the in-house expertise or time in the day to give it the attention it deserves.
Here’s everything you need to know about my SEO content writing services:
What Are the Benefits that Make Blogging the Best Spend?
- Blogging can help a company or individual establish thought leadership in an industry
- Blog content can be repurposed on social media, emails, ebooks, etc.
- Blogging gives you an opportunity to rank for multiple keywords
- Blog posts encourage backlinks more than static pages
Ready to work together? Skip ahead to pricing and contact.
My SEO Content Writing Services Include:
- Keyword research… the foundation of any trafficked article
- Topic development/pitching… if you’re struggling to come up with a good idea
- A headline… that draws readers in
- A compelling feature image… that doesn’t suck
- Engaging content… to reduce your bounce rate (and improve shareability)
- On-site SEO considerations… so interested searchers find you
- A call to action… that encourages next steps in the customer buyer journey
- Technical help… if you need it (with over 10 years of experience in HTML & CSS). I can upload my articles to WordPress for you!
- Social sharing… on my own channels if the article is relevant
and other tried-and-true components.
Writing about technology (like WordPress!) is my specialty, but I’ve been known to dabble in topics including personal finance, sales, and yes—even carpet cleaning.
No matter the subject, I’ll bring life to it. That’s my guarantee and personal challenge as part of my SEO content writing services. I promise not to accept a project I don’t feel confident that I can complete successfully.
See For Yourself: Recently Published Client Pieces
A Successful SEO Content Writing Process
Some clients have prompts, others enjoy my pitch ideas. I can work seamlessly with your existing style and structure.
I find sources (and external links for SEO!) to ensure that the content I write is anything but #basic.
Before I try to make it sound beautiful, I make sure the structure makes sense.
Check your inbox! On or before the due date, you’ll be able to see my finished article, optimized for SEO.
Don't Just Take it From Me...
Clients love my SEO content writing services
SEO Content Writing Services: Frequently Asked Questions
Click the questions to get your answers!
Q: How long is your average turnaround time?
A: For articles up to 1500 words, turnaround time is 7 business days from the date it’s commissioned. If you need quicker turnaround, inquire about packages and pricing options using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Q: Do you work with agencies? What does that process look like?
A: I love working with agencies!
I offer ghostwriting rates/white-labeling if you want my help behind the scenes but I’m also happy to work directly with clients if that makes things easier on your team. After spending many years working at various marketing agency jobs, I understand how to manage client relationships with panache and professionalism.
Q: Can you upload your articles to WordPress for us?
A: Absolutely! Uploading articles to WordPress is included in my per word pricing. 🙂 I’ll even make sure we get to green on Yoast!
Jump back up to the top of this page to see everything else that’s included in my pricing.
Keep in Touch!
I send out a weekly content roundup incorporating the same articles I follow to stay current in the industry. I also share some of the pieces I’m writing for clients like Search Engine Journal, Sprout Social, and 99Designs.